Hyperthermia related to the status of hypermetabolic
characterized by heat.
After nursing actions, expected normal temperature 36.5 C - 37.5 C.
- Give warm compresses as needed.
- Use clothing and a thin bed of felt.
- Maintain a cool environment.
- Give febrifuge to order.
- Increase fluid intake to 2500 ml / day.
- Monitor vital signs, level of consciousness, urine output every 2 to 4 hours.
- Collaborate with physicians in the use of additional cooling measures when the situation requires.
- Patient is conscious and responsive.
- Vital signs and normal urine output.