Nursing Diagnosis for Postoperative Laminectomy, according to Doenges (1999), Tucker (1998).
1. Anxiety related to a crisis situation, continuous pain disorder.
2. Ineffective tissue perfusion related to decreased blood flow secondary to edema surgery.
3. Ineffective airway clearance related to decreased lung expansion secondary to pain.
4. Pain (acute / chronic) related to physical injuries agent; compression of nerve, muscle spasm, the incision surgery.
5. Impaired physical mobility related to pain and discomfort, muscle spasm, neuromuscular damage.
6. Constipation related to immobility, decreased physical activity.
7. Knowledge deficit: the condition, prognosis and actions related to lack of knowledge or information.