Nursing Diagnosis: Activity Intolerance
Symptoms: weakness, plenty of rest, palpitations, tachycardia, increased BP, dyspnea.
Expected outcomes are:
increase in activity tolerance; pulse, respiration and blood pressure normal.
- Assess the ability to perform the task, record the presence of fatigue and difficulty performing tasks
- Assess the running balance disorders and muscle weakness
- Monitor vital signs during and after activity
- Change position slowly, monitor for dizziness
- Give assistance activity / ambulation if necessary
- Encourage to stop activity when palpitations, chest pain, shortness of breath, weakness and dizziness.