Nursing Diagnosis: Imbalanced Nutrition: Less Than Body Requirements
- weight loss,
- oral mucosal changes,
- loss of muscle tone
Expected outcomes are: weight gain / stable with normal laboratory values, no sign of malnutrition.
- Observation and record food intake
- Measure weight every day
- Observation of nausea / vomiting, flatulence and other symptoms
- Give and good oral hygiene aids
- Give your dessert is diluted when the oral mucosa injury
- Monitor lab results: Hb / HMT, protein, iron, B12, folic acid and serum electrolytes
- Give the drug as interuksi: vitamins, minerals, oral iron
- Give soft diet, low in fiber, did not stimulate.