Nursing Diagnosis Risk for infection - NCP Impetigo
Nursing Diagnosis Risk for Infection related to decreased immune system, malnutrition, inflammation, and invasive procedures.
Expected outcomes are:
- Clients are free from signs and symptoms of infection.
- Showed the ability to prevent infection.
- Demonstrate healthy behavior.
- Describe the process of transmission of the disease, factors that influence transmission.
Nursing Interventions - Nursing Care Plan for Impetigo :
- Monitor for signs and symptoms of infection.
- Monitor susceptibility to infection.
- Limit the visitor when necessary.
- Instruct patient visitors to wash their hands during a visit and after leaving the patient.
- Maintain aseptic environment during ongoing treatment.
- Give skin care in the area epidema.
- Inspection of skin and mucous membrane of the redness, heat.
- Inspection of the condition of the wound.
- Give antibiotic therapy if necessary.
- Teach how to avoid infection.