related to imbalance between oxygen supply. General weakness, long bedrest / immobilized.
- changes in vital signs,
- presence of dysrhythmias,
Goals / evaluation criteria:
Clients will participate in desired activities, meet self-care, achieve increased tolerance activity can be measured, evidenced by a decrease in weakness and fatigue.
Nursing Interventions Activity Intolerance related to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) :
1. Check vital signs before and immediately after activity, especially when the client is using vasodilators, diuretics and beta blockers.
Rational: Orthostatic hypotension can occur with activity due to drug effects (vasodilation), the displacement of fluid (diuretics) or influence cardiac function.
2. Note the cardiopulmonary response to activity, note tachycardia, dysrhythmias, dyspnea sweaty and pale.
Rationale: Decrease / inability of the myocardium to increase the volume of activity during dpat sekuncup cause an immediate increase heart rate and oxygen demand is also increasing fatigue and weakness.
3. Evaluation of increased activity intolerant.
Rational: It can show increased activity of cardiac decompensation rather than excess.
4. Implementation of cardiac rehabilitation programs / activities (collaboration)
Rationale: Increasing gradual to avoid the activity of cardiac work / oxygen consumption is excessive. Strengthening and improvement of cardiac function under stress, if cardiac function can not be improved again.
Source : http://nursing-care-plan.blogspot.com/2011/12/nursing-diagnosis-activity-intolerance.html