characterized by frequent injuries
Objectives / Expected outcomes: injury and complications can be avoided / did not happen.
- Maintain security of client's bed, put a safety on the bed
- Avoid injury, light - weight
- Keep an eye on every move that allows the occurrence of injury
- Encourage the parents to bring children to the hospital immediately in case of injury
- Explain to parents the importance of avoiding injury.
- Fragile tissue and impaired clotting mechanisms boost the risk of bleeding despite the injury / mild trauma
- Patients with hemophilia are at risk of spontaneous bleeding was controlled so that the required monitoring every move that allows the occurrence of injury
- Early identification and treatment can limit the severity of complications
- Parents can find out mamfaat of injury prevention / risk of bleeding and avoid injury and complications.
- Lower the risk of injury / trauma.