Nursing Diagnosis for Parkinson's Disease : Impaired physical mobility related to bradykinesia, muscle rigidity and tremors
Subjective data: the client said it was difficult to do activities
Objective data: tremors while on the move
Outcome: improve the mobility
Nursing Interventions for Parkinson's Disease :
- Help clients make daily exercise such as walking, cycling, swimming, or gardening.
- Encourage clients to stretch and exercise as directed postural therapist.
- Bathe with warm water and the clients do sorting to help muscle relaxation.
- Instruct the client to rest on a regular basis in order to avoid weakness and frustration.
- Teach for postural exercise and walking techniques to reduce the stiffness when walking and the possibility of learning continues.
- Instruct the client to walk with your legs open.
- Create a client's hand with awareness raising, lifting the feet when walking, use the shoes for walking, and walking with step length.
- Tell the client to walk to the rhythm of music to help improve the sensory.
Evaluation: client sessions of physical therapy, facial exercise 10 minutes 2 times a day.
Source : http://nanda-list.blogspot.com/2011/12/3-nursing-diagnosis-for-parkinsons.html