characterized by decreased consciousness, bleeding.
Objectives / Expected outcomes: There was no impairment of consciousness, good capillary refill, bleeding can be resolved
- Assess the cause of bleeding
- Assess skin color, hematoma, cyanosis
- Collaboration in the provision of adequate IVFD
- Collaboration in the provision of blood transfusion.
- By knowing the cause of bleeding it will assist in determining appropriate interventions for patients
- Provide information about the degree / adequacy of tissue perfusion and assist in determining appropriate intervention
- Maintain fluid and electrolyte balance and maximize contractility / cardiac output so that the circulation becomes inadequate
- Repair / menormalakan red blood cell count and enhance oxygen-carrying capacity to be adequate tissue perfusion.