Impaired Social Interaction related to Self-concept Disturbance
- Shows the appearance of a role
- Indicate the involvement of social
Expected outcomes are:
- Social interaction skills: the use of effective social interaction behavior.
- Social engagement: social interaction of individuals who are with other people, groups.
- Increase socialization.
- Assess the interaction patterns among patients with other people.
- To improve patient interactions with others.
- To determine the pattern of patient interaction with others.